A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z #



music, Song, Lyrics.

Fatin Shidqia Lubis - Don't Speak

Fatin Shidqia Lubis - Don't Speak
Fatin Shidqia Lubis - Don't Speak

You and me 
We used to be together 
Every day together always

I really feel 
I'm losing my best friend  
I can't believe  
This could be the end

It looks as though you're letting go  
And if it's real,  
Well I don't want to know

* 
Don't speak  
I know just what you're saying  
So please stop explaining  
Don't tell me 'cause it hurts  
Don't speak I know what you're thinking  
I don't need your reasons  
Don't tell me 'cause it hurts

Our memories  
They can be inviting  
But some are altogether  
Mighty frightening

As we die, both you and I  
With my head in my hands  
I sit and cry

CHORUS

It's all ending 
 I gotta stop pretending who we are...
CHORUS
.